Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Life in Yorba Linda!

Hello everyone!
News from my world! Well, I have brought my luck upon my poor in-laws! First thing, the day we move in, their air conditioner breaks. Next... 2 days later, we have a 5.8 earthquake! I am not sure what the elements out there are trying to tell me, but I think that I am just not getting it! heehee But, seriously, we couldn't be in a better position. We have really been enjoying the pool and their amazing yard! It's been fun having family dinners together and watching movies, etc. I am just sort of looking at all of this as an extended vacation. The family was a little shook up about the earthquake, but I think that the worst is over. Peggy and Paul have some minor fixes that need to be done on the house, but nothing that looks to be too bad.  Every time that Kirsten hears a noise she still jumps, but she has calmed down about that too. Morgan and Brittany were in the worst room, and they hurdled a turned over bookshelf and came screaming down the stairs. If it wasn't so scary, it would've been freakin' hilarious!! We left and got lunch and we all went swimming for a little bit and by night, everyone was a lot calmer 

Well, that is all that I have to say for now. I will report back when I have some solid news! 

1 comment:

Waldron Family said...

Oh my goodness Jolene! I am visiting Ami and got on your blog. What the heck are you doing to your in-laws, let along Orange County....I had no idea you had so much power! Actually I didn't know OC had an earthquake. I have no internet right now or cable to watch the news, which really stinks. I feel crippled when it comes to my communication abilities. Tell the girls hi for me and that I love them. Keep your head up and remember, you are loved. Take good care and keep smiling
Love ya
Kimmie