Saturday, August 2, 2008

HE DID IT!

I just wanted to post and let everyone know that Jason just landed a job at Audi/Porsche of Beverly Hills! He will be running the show up there starting tomorrow! So, thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for us, I think that someone was listening! We are going to be staying around in Orange County, though. There is no driving advantage unless you live in the city, and I just don't think that that is the right place for children. So, Jason is going to make the drive. We will probably end up in West Irvine, towards the 5 fwy. But, we aren't sure yet and we will let everyone know as soon as we find a place! My amazing girls are ready to be settled! They have been so great! I am very proud of them!

2 comments:

Created Amiably said...

SOOO HAPPY for you! I have somehow lost my cell phone! and we just got back into town! I expect a call!!

Waldron Family said...

Have you found a place yet? What an amazing challenge! Life is sure interesting sometimes. Please, let us know when and where you find a place. I am feeling for you and praying that all goes well. Love ya, Kim