Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July

We spent an amazing day at the Lagoon. It was bitter sweet though! This will be our last 4th at the lagoon and the whole "moving thing" is really starting to weigh down on me. I know that all is going to be good, but I don't care who you are, it is difficult to leave somewhere that you've been for 6 years! I am going to miss all of the wonderful people that I have had the pleasure of hanging out with and relying on! We will keep in touch, but it just isn't the same. Thank God, I have loved ones and friends that will visit and "keep it real" for me. I do think, that after looking at this picture, I need to stay out of the sun for a little while and maybe keep my face out of the fridge for a month or so! heehee We really enjoyed our day in the sun and fireworks by the lake! All in all, there were aprx. 50 people with us and we felt so blessed to have so many friends and loved ones with us there on our "last hurrah"! So, thank you everyone for joining us and hanging out. We loved it!!

No comments: