Sunday, July 13, 2008

Good-bye Talberts!


























We first me the Talberts in August of '03, and we hit it off from the very beginning. Kirsten and William were just learning how to walk and we went through all of the bumps and bruises of raising little ones together. Of course, I had gone through it with Morgan and Brittany.... but there was such a huge gap that I felt like I was starting over with her. Since that first day, they have been so close and always got along very well. Kirsten and William will remain friends forever. She told daddy after William came in to say "Good-bye" that, "when you have a best friend for as long as William and I have been friends, you're supposed to get married!". Then she proceeded to drop to the floor and cry. It absolutely broke our hearts. I would have to say that Wallace, Laura and William will forever be family to us. And, I am very sure that we will always stay in touch. You don't just give up friends like these because of a little thing like moving! heehee We will miss you guys! 

No comments: