Wednesday, July 23, 2008

FREAKING OUT!!!

Ok! This is TYPICAL of my life!! As of this very moment, I have no clue what is going on in my life! Audi and Jason's (previous) future employer decided that they couldn't reach a financial agreement and are going their separate ways. So, Jason is looking into other options. That is the positive here, he will be able to work somewhere else quickly because of his skills, BUT STILL!!! Uuugggghhh!!! We have to move out by the 31st of this month, and now, we don't know where. One job is in Tempe, AZ so we could live in the same area we were looking before, but several are here in Cali. I would be happy to do whatever it is that we do, I would just like to know WHAT THAT IS!!! We should have an answer later today, but I will be a wreak until that time! So, those of you that received pictures of my beautiful home.....  That will be someone else's, and I will be looking for something else. What a mess! I will post more later today when we have an answer, or maybe tomorrow..... who knows! All I have to say is, "Hopefully Soon!". 

No comments: