Friday, July 25, 2008

Focusing my Chi!

OK everyone! I am feeling better! Sorry to worry some of you! Life is still a little uncertain, but we at least have a plan. Jason is getting job offers from all over, and we have to be out of here by the 31st..... So, we are shoving all of our worldly possessions into a storage unit and falling upon the graces of my amazing in-laws! They are kind enough to let us "park" at their house until we figure out the rest of this plan. Which, for the sake of Peggy, I hope is sooner than later! heehee We are about 1/2 to 3/4 done packing, but we will easily be done tonight. I feel so bad for my girls. I know that they will survive all of this, they are very strong girls, but...., we are still asking a lot. They have been so great through all of this, I couldn't ask for better girls. And!! Thank God for Jason, whom without, everyone would be visiting me in some sanitarium! Seriously, he is my lifeline! How lucky am I??

Oh, I have to mention this! Yesterday, Kirsten looked at me and asked, "Mommy, do you miss your mom?", so I said, "yes, honey I do, I miss her everyday", and she said, "yeah, I really miss my grandma, my other grandma, your mom."! So.... I think that was someone telling me to go visit my mother! I guess that as soon as I can, I will be heading up to Utah!

1 comment:

Dawn Johnson Warren said...

I'm holding strong to the idea that this all happened so that something even better would come along. It's easy for those of us who are wishing good things for you to hold that prayer, hard to do when you are in the midst of it all. I can't imagine the amount of stress you've had in the past few days! Constant prayers coming your way from Texas!