Friday, March 28, 2008

Oh My Good Golly Miss Molly!

I am sitting here at my desk listening to Jason try to teach Kirsten math! She is such a stubborn child! If she is in the mood to do it, she aces through it all, but if you catch her in a bad moment, "faget-a-bout-it"!!! Jason is the only one who can get through to all of the girls, as far as math is concerned! Thank God for him!!! He is gifted with teaching math! I handle all of the English, and we just fumble through sciences! heehee I can hear that he is getting through to her, YEAH JASON! Maybe there is hope yet.......

2 comments:

Dawn Johnson Warren said...

That's the kind of kid I was, too impatient to let someone try and teach me math. I would just get so frustrated and would end up fighting with my mom instead of listening to her.

Trent & Lindz said...

That sounds like me! My parents hated having to help me with homework because I threw fits the whole time. I did seem to respond 10 times better though when my Dad helped me. He was always so patient and let me do my thing. And then when I realized I couldn't do it alone and I needed his help he was right there ready to do it! She's got that Loomis spirit in her!