Saturday, March 1, 2008

Many a man wishes he were strong enough to tear a telephone book in half - especially if he has a teenage daughter. ~Guy Lombardo

Alright, I am ready to be nice to these two! hee hee Actually, I think it is they who are ready to be nice to me! :-) I think that this picture says it all. My ex-husband took this picture of my girls when they were at his house, and I think that he caught this phase of their life SO well! Of course, Brittany came home sick from playing in the rain...... but that is another issue for another day! heehee I know how mad they make me and how helpless that I feel some days, wondering if they will be responsible adults, happy with themselves, etc... but, moments like this one, that I get to witness makes it all better. 

3 comments:

Dawn Johnson Warren said...

That is such a sweet picture!

Trent & Lindz said...

What a great picture of the grils! They are so beautiful. Take after their mama!

Amanda said...

Love the picture!! O love playing in the rain, even if it means getting sick. They look so mcuh like you! Can't believe they are so grown up.