Monday, March 10, 2008

BOWLING!


OK! Bowling is soooo much fun! I haven't been in forever, and we had so much fun! Kirsten was insisting that we do it and so we finally got our acts together and the in-laws came through with a great day of fun! Jason won, (of course!) Paul came in second, me third, and the girls were all about equal. Of course, Kirsten had TONS of help getting such a great score. heehee I started off great, then in my usual style, I slowly slipped down the scales! O'well, REVENGE IS MINE!! WA HAHA!!! Poor Peggy is still recovering from her surgery for her tendon in her right wrist. But, in our favor, we have some great pics of the day. I posted all of the pics on my mac account. You can click on the link, "More Family Pics".... Thanks Peggy!

2 comments:

Trent & Lindz said...

I LOVE bowling. What a fun family! By the way I have pictures of Kirsten and I from the wedding that I need to send you. AND I tagged you so you'll have to check out my blog to see what you have to do :)

Waldron Family said...

Hey there Joleney! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. i love your blog and I love bowling. I am at Amanda's, I came to hear her give a talk at Enrichment and she sang. I am using her computer now... ha. I love you,
Your sis, Kim