Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by my niece, Lindsay! Each Player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.

1. Where I was 10 years ago: I was living with my parents in HB, still married to Jim, Morgan was 5 almost done with Kindergarten, and Brittany was 2 turning 3 next week.


2. 5 things on my "to do list" today: 1. Call my friend Cindy 2. Shop with Peggy for Brittany's b-day 3. Work out 4. Ironing 5. Grocery store


3. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Start by taking all of my family out of debt (me first, of course!).... Jason could play golf forever, Invest, buy a home, travel the world, and last but not least start several charities that are close to my heart. 


4. 3 of my bad habits: (only 3??) 1. My caffeine addiction 2. I touch my face too much 3. I snack too much!!


5. 5 Places that I have lived: Huntington Beach, Irvine, Garden Grove, Westminster, and South Jordan, UT


6. 5 Jobs that I have had: Mommy, Asst. Mgr. for Bath and Body Works, Actress, and Front office for Dr. Wyche


7. Something most people don't know about me: I want to learn sign language and volunteer at a children's hospital. 


I tag.... Ami, Peggy, Dawn and Kimmie Kay (when she gets her computer back!)

No comments: