Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mommy Dearest???


Ok! My daughter Brittany is always getting into my makeup and Morgan is forever leaving her crap everywhere being a bad influence on Britt.  Thus the messy bathroom. I know that it doesn't look as bad in the picture as it does in real life, you'll just have to trust me, also, behind me on the floor was 2 days of dirty clothes on the ground along with towels.  I went into this nightmare to find something and discovered my Estee Lauder mascara! I don't know about you women out there, but this stuff is expensive! So, I found Brittany's cover up stick and wrote on the mirror, "CLEAN THIS BATHROOM, Do Not Use My Makeup W/O Permission!!!". You could say that I was a little fed up! I hope that this does not mean that I have officially lost it! If so, someone help me! heehee

1 comment:

Created Amiably said...

NOO it doesn't mean you have lost it!! Heaven no!! It just means you are always searching for new and cleaver ways to teach your children!!