Monday, January 28, 2008

Practice Round

Well, today was Jason's practice round... He wasn't very happy with how he played, but like I told him, the practice rounds are for him to screw up! Mainly it gives you a good look at the course. He is regrouped and ready to take on tomorrow. He tees off at 7:39am. That is Texas time, so it will be 5:39am here! He is going to be the second one off. I wish him all the luck and love in the world! I just hope that he enjoys himself tomorrow, if nothing else!

Today is day two of my single mom adventure. It is going great, but I do have to say that I don't need to worry about being tired enough to sleep! :-) My girls are so great about pitching in and helping out. Also, they understand that I can't be everywhere at once. Which, I really appreciate! And.... if for some reason, I crack.... they are always there to pick me up. The have their teenage moments, or 5 year old moments, but all in all, I can't complain. 

I am going to go sit down and read a book while I have time to breathe. I will post how Jason does tomorrow....

No comments: