Saturday, January 26, 2008

Our First Official Golf Tournament

Well Kids! Here we go! 24 hours from now Jason will be taking off to start on our new life in the golfing world! We are both totally excited and scared. Not really scared about not doing well, just kinda scared about the unknown. We have been thinking about this for a long time and planning for a long time, and now we've finally gotten here. Jason is one of the few men that I have met that have the work ethic and God given talent to do just about anything he wants. It is really amazing to watch. I am so proud of him! 

It's 4:30am and I am anticipating the week ahead unable to sleep. What can I do to make it great for him while he is gone and when he gets home....? These are the thoughts that woke me up at this un-Godly hour!!! Hopefully by tonight I will have figured it all out and I will be able to get some sleep!! He will be gone for 6 days. This will be the longest that we have ever been apart in our almost 6 years of marriage! I have made all of these plans of what I am going to do to occupy my days while he is gone, but I am just fooling myself! I have 3 girls that keep me extremely busy everyday and to think that when he is gone that I am going to have down time is a stupid thought! heehee  I think the wisest choice is to take this one day at a time and let fate take me where it wants. I usually have better luck when I don't think! hee hee Well....   Wish us lots of luck and good weather! We are totally excited about this!

2 comments:

Created Amiably said...

Don't worry I plan on I-chatting and many phones call during the next week! Although we do wish you and Jason good weather, we don't think he needs luck~ just confidence in himself and he will do wonderfully!
love you guys

Amanda said...

Hi Jolene!! I am so glad that you have a blog now. So cute! I can't belive how big all of your girls are getting! Time seems to fly by....a little too quickly! You look great. Good Luck to you and Jason, even though I am sure you don't need it. Amanda