Thursday, January 31, 2008

Colorful Months

I figured that I needed some cheeriness in my little world, so I thought I would do it with color! I know that this may seem stupid and mundane to some people, but after all..... it is my website! heehee 

Today my daughter Morgan called me from school to ask if she could come home, she said that she wasn't feeling well. To quote, "after P.E.  today, I was feeling super queazy and now I am having cold like symptoms!". I had to explain to my lovely 15 year old that she hasn't run in over 2 years and that it was simply the result of being out of shape! I have to also admit to you that I was cracking up! How many of us can't relate to this feeling of "I am going to die"? She insisted that she really was sick and that she truly needed to come home. I pick her up, give her some water...... and voila! She is as good as can be! I think that I should be a doctor! The school nurse hadn't even taken her temperature!!!!!!!! I asked her if she had a fever, and she says to me, and I quote, "I don't think so..... Morgan did I take your temperature?... No, I don't think that I did, ....... Do you want me to??" I decided that Morgan was better off in my care at that point. 

Anyway, that is all I have to chat about today. Jason is focusing really hard on his game and just getting ready for the pre-qualifiers for the L.A. Open on Feb. 7th at Los Serranos in Chino Hills. I am going to be his caddy. I've been carrying around a 20lb backpack for 5 miles every couple of days so that I don't embarrass my husband by passing out on the golf course! :-) That would be a great beginning to his career, huh??

1 comment:

Created Amiably said...

I love your song!! Mine will work sometimes and then sometimes not! Thank you soo much for becoming obsessed with me about our blogs! It is so much fun!
love ya!