Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Forced into the Computer Age!

Alright everyone! Here goes nothing! 

Currently, I am getting ready to caddy for Jason in the pre-qualifier for the LA Open. Have any of you walked five miles with 25 lbs. haning on your back?? Not exactly the easiest thing that I have ever done! But... most definitely easier than running 2 miles!!! heehee I think that having 3 children and having been a packing mule for all of these years has made this... carrying my husband clubs around... the next progression in my cavewoman like life. All joking aside, I am loving the opportunity to be a part of Jason's new career. It's really fun being out there and having something in common to talk about. Gossiping about losers is only fun for so long... heehee!!! 

All of my girls are doing great! They are my bestest buddies and so cool and funny! Of course, we being girls, have our moments of "hormonal imbalance", plus, I am a mom first!! Having said that, we have a great time. Each one has their own places in my heart. Morgan is extremely witty and easy going, Britt is freakin' funny and smart, and Kirsten is so funny and adorable. They have their down sides, but I choose to not list those.... I am feeling very confident that it is a "phase" and will soon grow out of it to become strong, independent, successful women. :-) 

I can't think of anything else to post for right now, but if I get inspired, I will quickly jump onto my computer and feed my useless thoughts to you. I know that you just can't wait..... 

No comments: