Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cake Plates!

So, I have been racking my brains trying to find something to do to cure "boredom". My father-in-law, found these cake plates in the back of his warehouse, and brought them home for my daughters to decorate for me and my mother-in-law as "Mother's Day" presents. Well.... that was a year and a half ago!! Finally, I decided to decorate one for my mom for her bday, and I had so much fun, that I made the Halloween one for my mother-in-law!! (After all, she was one of the women that was promised a cake plate! hehe) But, now that I have done these, I have the "creative bug" and I want to do other things. I'm out of cake plates... so now, I figure out what I want to do next!!





1 comment:

Trent & Lindz said...

So cute! You're so creative. I can't wait to see what you do next :)