Saturday, September 4, 2010

Can't Sleep!!

OK, I am done with the whole "not sleeping well" thing! I can't remember the last time that I woke up in the morning feeling refreshed and truly "AWAKE". Not really sure what is causing my brain to run on overtime. I don't have anything going on that I would call "stressful" and everyone is alright. *sigh* I guess that I will just have to wait it out and see if I actually turn into a zombie, or if my brain will get the rest that it so desperately needs!!! I am off to try some warm milk and see if my "old school" learning will help me out! Wish me luck, I will post again and let you know how it all worked out.....

1 comment:

Sara said...

I have gone through that and discovered my husband snoring was keeping me from sleeping well. Bought some ear plugs and BAM! sleep! yay. good luck, my brain is so foggy when i don't sleep and i walk around in such a funk! hope you have found the cure.