Friday, August 27, 2010

EXERCISE.....

So, I was sitting in the pedicure chair looking through the Victoria's Secrets catalog, when it hits me! I should probably exercise. I know what all of you are thinking, "But Jolene, you ALREADY look fantastic", but NEIGH!!! These are LIES!! :0) I have spun out of control in the, "I don't give a flying rats ass about what I look like" spiral downward. The, "I can eat and drink whatever and whenever I want" HELL!

So......It...Is...Time... Yup, that is correct! It is time for me to officially get off of my lazy behind and get moving. I am mourning the loss of my lazy mornings already. I know that I should be thinking about the end result, but sadly... all I can think about is the PAIN!! *sigh* I wish, (like every other person in my position, I presume) that I could just visit the doctor, take a pill (that I would forget to take) and look AMAZING. But no. I am going to have to do it the old fashioned way... Diet, and EXERCISE.* *SIGH**

Someone talk me out of this. PLEASE!

1 comment:

Created Amiably said...

Good for you! You can do it! And you will be happier too! P90x comes monday..soo I will be right there in pain with you!!