Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sweet 16!



The first thing out of my mother-in-laws mouth this morning was, "So.... do you feel old?". I think so, but I am not sure. It feels like the natural progression for her to be sixteen and if I don't think about what age that makes me, I am totally fine. I think that when I think that her being 16 means that I am going to be 37 in a couple of months,.... I am in denial... Isn't she beautiful? We are picking her up for lunch and taking her to Sushi, then to the new Indiana Jones movie, then to dinner at PF Chang's. She is having her birthday party on Saturday at a place called "Pump it up". It is an industrial building with a TON of bounce houses in it! It is so fun, and I can't wait to go!! All of her friends are excited to act little again too! heehee Anyway, here we go!! Moving into more of an adult world.... SCARY!!!

1 comment:

Created Amiably said...

she is super cute! I know you guys had a blast!