Sunday, June 8, 2008

Saying "Good-bye"

This month has been very difficult on me. I am so extremely happy that we're moving. I am nervous, excited, and everything in between. The hardest part about this whole thing is that I have never lived anywhere this long since I was 18. I have really good friends and a sense of being here. I have been listening to sooo many people say that they will miss us, and us sharing that we will miss them. Having my in-laws so close and such a huge part of our lives, will be a huge change! Trying to fit in all of the good friends and family while finishing up the school year and trying to mentally move my family to Arizona is a proving to be one of my biggest challenges. I am really looking forward to it, and I think that that is the glue that is holding me together. So, if I seem distant or not quite myself lately, please forgive me, I will pull my brain back together, I just need time and a little space. I knew when we made this final decision that I would get to the point when everything would bring me to tears, but I wasn't quite ready to hit that point yet. Then, my mother-in-law did a slideshow of Morgan and put this song with it that started the tears, and they have been fighting me ever since. Soooooo, if I say stupid things that don't make sense, or seem distant, just forgive me until we move and get settled.... K??? 

1 comment:

Trent & Lindz said...

It's so hard to move! I'm sorry you have to lose close friends and family but if it makes any kind of difference we're REALLY excited about you coming to AZ!! At least you'll have some family close by who love you and are excited to have you.