Monday, March 2, 2009

Morgan Driving!!!

Ok! I am so proud of myself! hehehe I drove with Morgan for 30 minutes and didn't scream at her once! It is so weird how they teach kids to drive now. We started off with simulators in order to get a "feel" for the driving wheel. Now we hire people to come and just put our kids into the car and then WHAMO! We the parent become the instructor! It is absolutely terrifying! I will be wowed and amazed when Morgan actually gets her license. We have 6 months to make her a confident driver! WISH ME LUCK!!! I think that she is going to be alright. She was moving really slow today, but I think that her skills will come along quickly. I appreciated the lack of speed to be honest with you! :-)

1 comment:

Waldron Family said...

Oh goodness...I remember taking you "test driving". I remember driving up the roads to the freeway and practically dying on the loop going from the 405 to the 55! I thought we were a gonner...look at you now, you are haivng that fun experience yourself. So happy for you to experience this part of parenthood. hee hee