Sunday, March 22, 2009

First Soccer Practice!

Kirsten was finally able to join soccer. And somehow, I was made the soccer mom. So, I am a true suburbanite! hehe They had lavender jerseys, so Grandpa Paul told Kirsten she should go for the name of the Purple Dragons. And as you can see... her name won the vote. Yipee for Grandpa. Brittany drew the dragon for me. But, I got the chore of everything else. I had a little help from friends too, thank goodness.
Kirsten was born to run. I think that this is going to be her thing. This or Track and Field. We'll just have to wait and see...

Here she is with a few of her new team mates. How cute are they???

1 comment:

Waldron Family said...

So cute! I loved peewee soccer! Many good memories. We don't play out here because more than half their games are on Sunday's. Makes me mad. But oh well, one less thing to do, right? Cute flag. Cute name. Go Kirsten!