Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Palazzo




It has been a long time since Jason and I were able to get away. So, when Jason won a contest through Audi, we were thrilled at the opportunity to RUN! I just thought that I would share a few pics of the event. It was only two days, but worth every second!!!! And a special "THANK YOU" to Peggy for taking care of my girls... especially Kirsten who was sick the whole time that we were gone! :-( Poor baby, and poor Peggy for having to take care of her. 

3 comments:

Trent & Lindz said...

There you are! I didn't know you went private. Did you go public again? Happy to see your blog again :)

Amanda said...

Good for you being able to go away together. I love the room. Very Chic! Hope you had fun. It's so great to have someone you trust to watch your kids.

Created Amiably said...

Looks so fun!! So excited for you! I can't wait for vacation!