Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Turning 40....

I thought that all of this hype about turning 40 was for some REAL profound reason! I truly don't know what it is that 40 is really supposed to feel like, but here is my take on it.

It feels just like it did a few weeks ago... The same routine, the same children, same smiles, same loves, same body. Now... I have to give you that getting older in GENERAL tends to be proving a pain in the ass. Like walking up the stairs and tweeking your knee, or reaching into the back of the closet for a dress, and pulling a muscle in your back. But those things happened to me before 40.

In my mind, you just live one day at a time, learn from your mistakes, love with all of your heart, take care of yourself and try to stay as young at heart as you can. Then, what does it really matter how old you are??? Life will be good, so who cares???

No comments: