Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thoughts.....

I'm sitting here at the computer contemplating life. Where does the time go? Have I done the best I could, did I do right by my girls??? When your children are little, you know pretty much what to tell them... be nice, use your manners, be clean, do your work....etc.  But, when they are on the verge of becoming adults and facing this world, you really suck in air and pray to God that everything that you did as a parent was right. Did you teach them enough? Did you tell them too much? Are they going to succeed?? Just teaching Morgan how to drive is giving me fits of panic!!! 

I am sure that everything will all work out, but for this moment in time, I am feeling really insecure about the future. In the words of "Darling" from "Lady and the Tramp"... "All We Can Do Is Hope!"... :-)

No comments: