Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Marriott Residence Inn

Well, for those of you who didn't know, we have been kicked out of our home for a few days to clear up some mold issues. I know, right before Christmas, right??? But, on the up side of things, our hotel is great. They serve breakfast every morning and clean my room everyday, at no extra charge. (Which is unusual for extended stay type places.) So, I have some things to be grateful for. Anyway, I brought my camera to take pictures, and my battery is dead! What a goofball I am, for not bringing the charger! Uugh! I hate it when I forget things. We have so much packed into this week, that it is going to fly by at mach 3!!! We have Christmas parties at school and home, Morgan is getting her braces on.... and the list goes on. SO! If you don't hear from me, I am just busy surviving and trying to remember all of the important things! 

No comments: